In just a few months, we will have reached our 2 year mark of celebrating so many amazing artists, with a range of talents. We have grown and learned so much in that time frame and are even more excited to begin bringing in some new voices into the fold. For our second quarter project, we are looking to contract a new writer for our platform with the opportunity for long term work as well. The next series will be a 3-part feature, keeping our word of showcasing the unique Black artists that Kansas City has to offer. This project pays $600.00 for 3 article contributions for the series. We are hoping to fill this position by April 15th. Interested in joining our team? Fill out the short form below and we will be in contact soon with next steps.
Who would make a great fit for this project?
- Lives in the Kansas City Metropolitan area
- Have a clear passion for writing and all creative arts
- Have experience interviewing or having in-depth conversations
- Thinks critically and open to feedback
- 1 year writing experience (preferred)
- Looking to grow your skills as a writer and content creator
- Understand the importance of our platform and willing to contribute
- Someone interested in possible long-term work
- Willing to work remote
- Familiar with working in Word and/or google docs
- Attention to details
- Able to communicate effectively
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THIS PROJECT.
We have more opportunities around the corner. Subscribe to stay up to date on the latest!